Why Refer Your Patient to a Washington Hand Therapist?
FAQ – Downloadable Referral – Insurance List
We take our physician relationships seriously and value the referral of your patient for care with a Washington Hand Therapist. When you refer a patient to one of our therapists, we see ourselves as an extension of your practice and want to ensure the best possible experience for your patient.
There are a number of things that differentiate our clinics, staff and therapists:
- Your patients will receive the highest level of care and customer service.
- We will get your patient scheduled within 24-48 hours and often can accommodate same day appointments.
- We provide flexible hours for convenient scheduling. All clinics have early and late appointments available.
- We will clearly and concisely communicate your patient’s progress to your office.
- We accept all major forms of medical insurance, including Medicare, L&I and Medicaid / DSHS.
- All clinics offer convenient, free parking for patients.
- All therapists commit to continued education and practice excellence. You can refer a patient with confidence to any of our therapists knowing there is a standardized level of confidence across our facilities.
For more detailed information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).