New Patients | Insurance Information
– New Patients –
Washington Hand Therapy has appointments available now and can get you in for treatment within 24-48 hours. We are often able to accommodate patients on the same day.
Click here to schedule an appointment online.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
On your first visit a comprehensive evaluation will be performed. Your hand therapist will seek to determine the nature of your current problem, as well as your lifestyle, activity level, and functional capabilities. Your therapist will work in close collaboration with your physician to optimize your recovery.
Please plan on spending 60 minutes for your initial evaluation.
What to Bring
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time to complete your paperwork.
- New Patient Form
- Insurance card
- Photo identification
- Physician referral (if necessary)
- Applicable co-pay or deductible payment
- L&I claim form (if this is a work related injury)
– Insurance Information –
We accepts a wide variety of insurance and payment plans, and are contracted with over 500 insurance companies, including but not limited to:
- Includes Sound Health and Wellness
- Community Health Plan
- First Choice Health
- A list of full insurances under the FCHN umbrella is here: https://www.fchn.com/PPOProviders/Home/PayorsEmployerGroupList
- Group Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Includes Access PPO plans, Options PPO plans, and Omni PPO plans
- Lifewise Preferred & Lifewise Connect
- MedAdvantage Plans
- Molina Healthcare (Arlington, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Smokey Point, and Snoqualmie locations only).
- Labor & Industries (L&I)
- Includes 3rd parties such as Sedgwick, Eberle Vivian, etc.
- OWCP – Federal Labor & Industries
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Automobile Coverage
- Premera Blue Cross
- Includes Lifewise of WA and out of state BCBS plans
- Premera Personal Care Partner Systems
- Premera Heritage Prime / Signature / Global / Foundation
- ProviderOne – State Medicaid
- Regence BlueShield
- Includes Bridgespan, Healthcare Management Administrators, and out of state BCBS plans
- Regence MedAdvantage
- Soundpath Health
- Tricare & Triwest
- Uniform Medical
Insurances we cannot take are: Premera MedAdvantage HMO, Kaiser HMO, Kaiser Medicare HMO.
Insurances we are out of network with, but can still take (with out of network benefits): AARP Medicare Complete, United Healthcare, GEHA, First Health.
When you provide us with your insurance information, we will contact your insurance company and verify your physical therapy benefits. If your insurance benefit requires a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible we will ask that payment be made at the time of service. Should you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call us at 425-450-9474.